Welcome to the COPASAH Symposium on Citizenship, Governance and Accountability in Health. Focusing on the theme 'Leaving No One Behind: Strengthening Community Centred Health Systems for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals'.
For the background of the symposium and the concept note, click here
- For the sub-themes around which Symposium is organised, click here
- For the list of Low and Middle Income Countries, click here
- For the List of High Income Countries, click here
Early Bird Registration: 13 March – 31 August 2019
Regular Registration: 01 September – 14 October 2019
Onsite Registration: 15 -18 October 2019
||South Asian Countries* (USD)
(Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
|| Low and Middle Income Countries* (USD)
||High Income Countries* (USD)
|Early Bird – up to 31 August 2019
|Regular – Up to 14 October 2019
|Spot Registration (15-18 October 2019)
Cancellation, Refund and Substitution Policy
- *GST 18% extra
- Registration fees include: Entry to all symposium sessions (16-18 Oct), satellite sessions on 15 Oct* (*subject to the requirements of the organisers of Satellite Sessions), the exhibition and poster areas, plenary sessions, the welcome reception, lunches and coffee/tea breaks on the 16, 17& 18 October 2019, a conference resource kit and printed programme book.
- To receive the Low and Middle Income Country rate, the country of residence will be considered and must be listed on the World Bank low and middle income country list. (https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/low-and-middle-income) Proof of eligibility (passport or any valid identity document) shall be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Registration fee is non-refundable – i.e. In case of cancellation, registration fee will not be refunded. However, if informed 30 days in advance (i.e. not later than 14 September 2019), registration can be transferred to any other nominated individual.
- Delegates taking part in the COPASAH Global Symposium 2019 are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and health-travel related insurance arrangements.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the CoPGS 2019
COPASAH GLOBAL SYMPOSIUM 2019